Corporate & Investment Bank - Finance & Business Management – Business Manager – Associate в J.P. Morgan
This role resides within the firm-wide Finance &Business Management. The role includes participation in day-to-day tasks toensure effective governance in the location, its compliance with regulatory requirements, control policies and procedures. This position preserves providing administrative support for local governance, business and control forums, issue materials/minutes and follow up on the action points. This role includes knowledge of regulatory and corporate requirements, control procedures, operational risk management framework and participation in resolving audit, regulatory, compliance identified, and business identified issues. A heavy emphasis on being able to take a massive amount of information and develop broad categories of themes, and distill information for executive management is required to be successful in this role.
Specifically, this position works in conjunction with the control officers to partner the Oversight & Control team along with functional managers, compliance officers, business and project managers and other functional support groups (IT and IT Risk, Operational Risk Oversight, Compliance, Finance, and Audit) across the firm.
- Participate in day-to-day tasks to ensure effective governance in the location, its compliance with regulatory requirements, control policies and procedures.
- Develop positive working relationships with Controls Team members and other business partners to maintain an open environment for collaboration, risk identification, and remediation.
- Identify and implement best practices; help drive enhancements within the location to strengthen to the control framework.
- Maintain awareness of significant changes impacting compliance, both internally and externally, and ensure appropriate actions to mitigate risk and modify/expand control the RCSA and other control activities in the location. Assist in performing risk and control identification sessions held within the location to support development, and periodic confirmation of the adequacy of scope and content of horizontal Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSAs).
- Liaise with business and functional teams to manage Regulatory Issues and APs throughout the lifecycle
- Participate in local initiatives/projects as appropriate, liaise with LOB Business managers
- Assist with the development of status reports and presentations for management
- Participate in development of internal documents, assist in timely update of local procedures, maintain and ensure up-to-date location Procedures repository
- Provide administrative support for Regulatory request database (receipt, assigning responsibility, create response, response submission)
- Perform coordination and monitoring of regulatory changes, liaise with Compliance, Control and functional teams to ensure timely regulatory changes implementation.
- Support reporting process including the preparation of reporting templates, consolidation of data submissions and report generation
- Perform coordination, creation and submission of complex X-functional regulatory reports
- Provide administrative support and perform secretariat function for local governance, business and control forums, issue materials/minutes and follow up on the action points
- Participate in various committees and meetings related to operational risk and control matters
- Conduct thematic data analysis and testing
- The person will report into SCBM
- High Economic/Finance education (bachelor Degree)
- Strong data analytic skills / experience
- Strong knowledge of local regulatory requirements in the area of internal control
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in international bank in the position of project or business manager. Background in other areas (operations, compliance, finance, legal) may be also considered
- Ability to collaborate with business and functional teams
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations and deliver results
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) required both Russian and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint required
- FSFM Certifications preferred
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position.