Compliance and quality coordinator в Novartis
Responsible for the delivery of administrative services to Quality and Compliance departments (30% working time) and functional expertise (70% working time). Excellent opportunity for experienced Administrative specialists, who is ready to learn new things, to develop further within Functions.
- Higher education or evening department studentEnglish- upper-intermediate,
- Experience in administrative work. PC user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Thorough knowledge of the business correspondence and telephone communication standards.
- Team-player, open-minded and communicative personality.
- Reliable and loyal Service/support orientation.
- Ready to learn.
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position.